Friday 7 May 2010

Conclusion

Now that all the animations have been rendered and complied together in premier pro along with sound, i would like to say that my animation was a success. I feel that the animation matches the aesop's fable the fox and the lion perfectly, keeping with the story given.

I am very satisfied with how my animation has come out, all the tools and techniques we learned over the course of the semester really helped in creating my animation. The sound in the animation could be improved, first to better fit the animation, and make the transitions between the tracks smoother.

The cameras i used throughout the animation where used to give the best view on what was happening in the scene, I used the over the shoulder camera shot for the lion as i felt that this view was best for the perspective of the lion.

The lighting i used for the animation was the same lighting through out. I found a tutorial on the web that showed me how to do a good looking realist daylight. I stuck with the same life for all of the animation, as wanted to make it seem like it was the same time of day each day.

Problems i faced during the animation process was mixer mode, i could not get the animation to move where i wanted it to in the scene i had to move the scene around the model. This became very annoying and sometimes would cause errors in some of my meshes. One of the scenes in the movie (scene 3) due to the issue with the moving of the models, my fox is walking in the air. Watch the fox walk its not that noticeable, but watching the shadow you can tell it is in the air.

f i was to do this again i would spend more time on my models and go for realism, plan my time out more wisely with my animation so I don't leave the rendering till the last minute. Spend more time on the sounds, to get sounds more suited to my animation.

I feel that overall the animation has been a success, i feel that my animation meets the brief we where given. There are a couple of problems with animation that i did not get time to fix but overall the animation runs smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment