Monday 3 May 2010

The Lion - Skinning

Using the same method for skinning as i did on my fox, i started with the thigh. I made the weight stronger on the pelvis and weaker on the thigh towards the top of the thigh and worked my way down blending. Using the same method at the sides trial and error the mesh moving the leg back and forth, the weights began to sit nicely.

I then worked my way from the pelvis down the tail, blending the tail links and the pelvis. Once the tail was completed i worked my way up the spine, using the loop technique to weight each spine link.

One i had finished the spin i worked on the front legs. Starting with the paws, i worked my way up the leg and began to weight the upper leg. Again using the same method as i did with the back legs and the fox. Once the thighs where completed, the neck was then weighted followed by the head of the lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment